As per the Government guidance we can all help control the virus if we stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres wherever possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
All of us, as customers, visitors, employees or employers need to make changes to lower the risk of transmission of the virus. The government has consulted with its scientific advisers to establish the principles that will determine these changes.
Measures are in place to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees. We politely request customer observe the centre rules when shopping with us. Centre staff will actively remind and encourage Customers to comply with the social distancing standards.
We politely ask that customers:
- Observe barriers & floor markings on the malls to walk one side of the mall and outgoing on the other side to maintain social distancing measures
- Comply with the social distancing advice and centre personnel requests
- Observe the social distancing markers at all times
- Use the car park stairs where possible as lift occupancy is limited to maintain social distancing (follow instructions by the lift)
- Please use the Cavendish Street car park stairs to exit the car park and the main car park stairs adjacent to the lift to return to your vehicle
- Lift use is priorities to disabled customers, please remember not all disabilities are visible
- Observe our moving-on policy – we request that you avoid being gathered together in the centre and keep moving at all times when on the malls
- Please consider shopping alone wherever possible and if you need assistance please contact Centre Management on 01535 664198
- Use contactless payment wherever possible
- Do not arrange to meet friends or family at the Centre, Shop Safe, Stay Safe!
- Be kind and respectful to each other, centre and tenants staff
- Please avoid stopping and blocking the malls and do not queue to enter a store unless in a designated and clearly marked queuing area
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided
- Please be prepared to remove face masks if asked
- Book an appointment for opticians or other services where this is available