Location: Keighley The fragrance shop
The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Keyholder to join our team.
We are extremely passionate about our products and ensuring our customers receive the highest level of customer service. Our employees are trained to offer the very best expertise and knowledge within the fragrance industry.
So, if you feel you are passionate about fragrance and thrive in a busy environment then
this could be the perfect role for you!
- Providing an outstanding customer service
- Effectively matching the correct fragrance to the customer’s needs
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge, new fragrances and creative ideas
- Introducing a range of add ons
- Maintaining cleanliness of the store
- Recover and replenish stock, so items are available to sell
- Processing transactions at the till point
- Inspiring our customers with spraying fragrances and providing demonstrations
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in sales/retail would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong team working skills
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
To apply please drop your CV in to store