#MadMarch - Terms and Conditions.
• The promoter of the competition is Airedale Shopping Centre.
· The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
• The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Airedale Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
• We are running four different competitions for Mad March, and to enter each one, all you have to do is RT the post and follow us on Twitter.
March – 4 tickets for Keighley Picture House Cinema. (Ends 9th
March – A Soap and Glory boxset from Boots. (Ends 16th
March – A Mother’s Day hamper which includes chocolate from Thorntons. (Ends 23rd
March – Voucher and personal shopper experience. (Ends 30th
· Airedale Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
• The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
• All decisions of the management will be final and binding.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
• No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
• The prize will need to be collected from the centre.
• The winner will be notified by Facebook message
• By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment